Partial Access to the platform
A user account might be placed on restricted access if it violates one or more of the product policies. Some of the common violations that you put your account on restricted access are:
- Multiple accounts - A single user playing from multiple accounts is prohibited. The platform has a vibrant marketplace that enables any user to borrow for free and play the game. The intent is to allow maximum users to experience the platform, before they decide to join our community. A user playing from multiple accounts is a hindrance in this objective.
- Fraudulent practices - If a user is found to be engaging in possibly fraudulent activities (cheating fellow users in the secondary market, creating fraud contracts, etc.), his/her account(s) will be put up on the restricted access list.
Under the restricted access, the user will be able to do the following:
- Raffle - The user will continue to have access to everything related to the raffle - Receive tickets, claim rewards and receive rewards in the OWN wallet.
- Play Crypto Fantasy - The user will be able to play the crypto fantasy game across all the leagues.
- Add Funds/Sync NFTs to the OWN Wallet - The user will be able to add funds and sync NFTs from any external wallet to his OWN wallet.
- Borrow/Buy NFTs from our marketplace - The user will be able to buy NFTs from our marketplace. The user will also be able to borrow NFTs from the marketplace, expect the ones with Legendary and Epic rarity levels.
Under the restricted access, the user will not be able to do the following:
- Withdraw Funds/NFTs from the OWN Wallet - The withdraw functionality will not be available in the restricted state.
- Borrow NFTs from our marketplace - The user will be able to borrow NFTs from the marketplace as usual, except the ones with Legendary and Epic rarity levels.
Once an account has been placed on the restricted list, our team will investigate the violation which resulted in the action in the first place. If found clear of the violation, the account will be moved back to the full access list within ~7 days.
If you feel that the account has been placed on the restricted list by mistake, send in a request to [email protected]
If the account is actually found in violation of the product policies, it will be moved to the Blocked state in ~15 days of moving the account to the restricted state.