The dynamics of the Market
The platform has its own native marketplace. This is to enable the players to buy, sell, lend and borrow the assets amongst themselves. Players can also see detailed analytics around the assets in the future. This would include things like (but not limited to):
- Historical earning of the asset
- Levelling up history of the asset
- Earning potential of the asset
Following are the key characteristics of the marketplace:
- Accessibility - Marketplace will be accessible even without logging onto the platform. The user can simply use his wallet (Metamask, Trust, etc.) to buy and sell assets on the Marketplace. Lending and Borrowing of NFTs, however, will be available only for logged in users, and only using the OWN wallet.
- Transaction chain - All transactions will be done on the Polygon chain.
- Transaction fee - Unlike third party marketplaces like Opensea, Rarible, etc. there will not be any additional transaction fees on trading the assets.
- Royalty - A standard royalty of 3% will be charged on selling the NFTs. No royalty or commission is charged on lending the NFTs.
There would be 2 broad sections of the Marketplace:
- Markets - This would be the secondary market on the marketplace. Assets once sold can be traded (buy/sell) or borrowed/lent here. All sales will attract a royalty of 3% which will be deducted from the seller payout.
- Launchpad - This would be the primary market on the marketplace. The platform, intermittently, and in extremely limited numbers, will release more crypto clans and more genesis NFTs. A player can come, place a bid and buy these assets from the Launchpad. All such releases will be limited time sales only.