Add Polygon Chain to your Wallet
OWN Cryptoverse is built on the Polygon blockchain. To mint NFTs and do in-game transactions in the Cryptoverse, you will need to have Polygon network added in your wallet. Below is a step by step guide to help you add Polygon network in your wallet:
(It assumes that you already have a non-custodial crypto wallet like Metamask, Trust Wallet, etc. In case you do not have a crypto wallet, here is how to get one - Create a Metamask wallet.
1. - Click on the dropdown where 'Ethereum Mainnet' is written
2. Click on Add Network in the dropdown
3. Once you click on Add Network, it would open a screen as shown below
4. Add the following details in this form:
- Network Name - Polygon Mainnet
- Chain ID - 137
- Currency Symbol - MATIC
5. Once you’ve added the information click on Save. You will be directly switched to Polygon’s Mainnet now in the network dropdown list. You can now close the dialog.
You have successfully added Polygon Network to your Metamask!