Comment on page
Crypton Credits are the One World Nation platform currency. You use Crypton Credits (CC) to pay the entry fee in different games and you may also get them as rewards in the different games, winning raffle tickets and while completing daily quests.
Blockchain transactions are slow and sometimes unreliable. Having an in-game asset which isn’t reliant on the blockchain for speedy transactions that are game critical but can always be converted into a crypto token at a fixed peg gives us the best of both worlds.
Crypton Credits has been pegged as 1000 CC to 1 USDC.
There are 3 types of Crypton Credits. They are:
- Purchased or Bought Crypton Credits
- Winning or Earned Crypton Credits
- Bonus Crypton Credits
Please note that while all the three types of credits are of the same value, only Purchased and Winning CC can be converted to $USDC.
Bonus CC also has an expiry date of 15 days.
The credits are currently available in 4 packs - 5k, 10k, 50k and 100k packs.
Depending on the pack you purchase, you get additional bonus credits as follows:
Game Fee across all games - Crypto Fantasy, Prediction, OWN Mines, Slot Machine, Crash
- 1.Ideal game fee structure - 15% Bonus (or less) and 85% Purchased + Earnings CC
- If you have 85% and above of Winning CC (Purchased + Earning CC) in your wallet, your game fee will be calculated as 85% Winning CC + 15% Bonus CC.
- In this case, 100% of the Winnings will be given as Earnings CC (fully withdrawable)
- If your game fee is $1 and you have 85% or more winning CC in your OWN Wallet, your game fee deduction will automatically be $0.85 in Winning CC and 0.15 in Bonus CC.
- If you reach Rank 1 in Crypto Fantasy and have won $60 - the entire amount will be in Winning CC (fully withdrawable)
- 2.Less than ideal game fee - Bonus usage > 15%
- If you have less than 85% of Winning CC (Purchased + Earning CC) in your wallet and remaining Bonus CC, your game fee will be calculated according the example below:
- In this case, the Winning CC and Bonus CC will be given out on a pro-rata logic
- If your game fee is $1 and you have only 70% Winning CC in your OWN Wallet and the remaining is Bonus CC.
- Your game fee deduction will automatically be $0.70 in Winning CC and 0.30 in Bonus CC.
- If you reach Rank 1 in Crypto Fantasy and have won $60 - 70% i.e. $42 will be in Winning CC (fully withdrawable) and 30% i.e. $18 will be in Bonus CC.
The table below shows the structure:
We believe this new system will benefit both new and veteran players. New users can use their initial Bonus CC to explore the platform and multiply their rewards, while veteran players can use bonus CC to get discounts on entry fee.
Pro Tip:If more than 15% of your current CC value is in Bonus CC play multiple games across the platform so that use it up before expiry and also convert it to Winning CC
- 1.How will the CC Calculation happen? The CC calculation happens by the system automatically depending on the available ration of Winning and Bonus CC in your OWN Wallet. It will always choose the best combination that will give you the highest Winning CC in return.
- 2.Which of my Bonus CC will be used first? If I have older Bonus CC that is closer to expiry, the system will automatically use that first and then the newer Bonus CC.
- Pro Rata Logic - Above 15% Bonus usage, the entire amount will be prorated. For example - If Bonus usage is 20%, in the winnings the bonus will also be 20% and rest will be Winning CC.
- Bonus CC Expiry - All new Bonus CC allotted will have a fixed expiration date of 15 days from date of allotment/claim. Players should ideally be able to use it in ~6-7 days.
- Lender Share - All Lender shares will be in 100% Earnings CC.
- BNPL Part Payment - All BNPL Part Payment will be in 100% Earnings CC.